Pacey Cuff™ Design Features
Pacey Cuff™ Anatomy
- The Dorsal hood of the device can be seen to protect the Dorsal artery and Vein of the Penis.
- The patented fenestration in the dorsal hood is designed to further relieve pressure on the vascular bundle.
- There is a Velcro® strap "bucket handle guide" which is convenient for the user when reapplying the device.
- The foam flap under the "bucket handle guide" is designed to keep the skin from being pinched when the velcro strap is tightened.
- The urethra is in the centerline of the penis and conveniently lies just under the surface of the skin.
- The Ventral compression component has a large surface area and a small groove to center and locate the urethra.