- +What is your return policy?
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase. Visit our Return Policy page to learn more.
- +How does the Pacy Cuff work?
- The Pacey Cuff uses a urethral pressure pad (bottom) to apply pressure to the urethra and stop the flow of urine. The top of the Pacey Cuff ensures the circulation in the penis is not blocked.
- +How long can I wear the Pacey Cuff?
- The Pacey Cuff is primarily for day use. Lessen the compression of the Pacey Cuff at night when there is less need for control. Please discuss the use of the device over a 24 hour period with a medical professional.
- +Is the Pacey Cuff covered by insurance?
- Yes! In the United States the Pacey Cuff falls under the Medicare HCPCS Code A4356 - External Urethral Clamp or Compression device and you can get $45-55 USD back depending on where you live. Download the Medicare form here: Medicare Form In Canada, the Pacey Cuff may be covered by extended health such as Pacific Blue Cross or Sun Life. In all cases, reimbursement will depend on your specific policy.
- +How do I know what size to buy?
- Using a soft tape measure, measure the circumference mid-shaft of the penis, behind the head. Based on that number you can then choose the best size. If your measurement falls on the cusp between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size. For example if your measurement is 4" (10cm) circumference, you would order the Large size.