The Pacey Cuff™ worldwide availability is enhanced by CE Labeling. The cuff is now proving to have long-term applicability. The usage pattern that is now suggested is as follows:
- Use the cuff during waking hours.
- Use a light pad for inevitable drips during use.
- Use at night is possible with a reduced pressure when this is required (i.e., a long-distance flight) but this is best avoided as a tissue kindness measure.
- The device is ideal for swimming and beach life where leaking is a severe irritation.
- The cuff may be rinsed with warm water at end of day and dried over night.
- Any evidence of skin irritation should lead one to avoid use for a week or use at reduced pressure to address the issue.
- The delight at being free of continuous leakage is a true relief.